Lately, I noticed I hear people talking about the same brands over and over again, so I decided to go on a ‘quest’ to find new brands that match my style, aren’t so well known and are more or less sustainable.
I made a long list of these brands, some of them are pretty cheap, but there are also some almost luxury brands. I chose these brands firstly because I loved their pieces, they look like pieces of art that you can wear.
I will link their Instagram next to their name and you can find their websites in the bio of their accounts. Let’s get started:
1. Paloma wool. Paloma wool is a sustainable and size inclusive brand with some beautiful pieces, at accessible prices in my opinion, considering they are made to be long lasting.
2. House of Sunny. House of Sunny is a British brand focused on sustainability. All of their pieces are vegan and they only create 2 collections per year, this way reducing the waste and reducing the carbon footprint. They have stunning garments, my personal favorites are their pants and cardigans.
3. Dion Lee. Dion Lee might be my favorite brand that I will be talking about today. His clothing is like wearable pieces of art. The first time I saw her work I fell in love. Something I also really love is that a lot of her pieces are unisex, which means anyone can wear them and look stunning.
4. Kim Shui. Kim Shui is another wonderful brand, I don’t have a lot of information about the brand itself but I can tell you the clothes are so beautiful. It is a little bit on the expensive side like Dion Lee, but it’s definitely worth it. Also, Kim Shui was nominated in the Forbes 30 under 30.
5. Miaou. Miaou became famous after the CEO, Alexia Eklaim, designed the perfect fitting vintage jeans. Her collections all have this 90’s feeling to them, and as a 90’s style lover I have to say I am in love.
Hope this was helpful, I know I loved finding all of these brands and sharing them with you. I have a whole list full of these kinds of brands so if you would like me to make this into a series let me know in the comment section. Have a great day,