Hi guys, today I want to talk to you about Patreon. Patreon is a website where creators post exclusives and where creators can communicate directly with their patrons, which are the people that subscribe to the creator’s page so that they can support them.
Now, I told you all of this because I started my own Patreon page https://www.patreon.com/delaylable . I will be posting exclusive tips and tricks, hosting Q&As, giving individual personal styling tips and opinions and sharing some of the behind the scenes stuff, like drafts, ideas etc. I would love it if you joined our Patreon family. I am trying to build a community for everyone that is passionate about fashion and styling. I don’t want you to get me wrong, I will keep posting my usual blog posts on here, so this doesn’t mean I will stop posting over here. I am overly grateful to have you all here and reading my content. Patreon is just a way for me to be able to connect better with you guys.
Thank you for being here and I hope to get to know you on my Patreon. Have a great day,
Hi guys, since corona came, most of us have been watching Netflix all day. So I thought maybe show you some shows you should watch if you love fashion. These shows have a lot of great outfits, some have some questionable outfit choices, but that’s also part of the fashion industry. Also, these shows have a great plot and are really interesting. Let’s go:
1. Gossip girl. This is an iconic show. You HAVE to watch it.There are so many awesome outfits and plot twists. It’s one of my favorite shows. I don’t know how I feel about the reboot. It sounds cool, but I doubt that it can be as good as the original. I guess we will have to wait and see.
2. Friends. I know everybody knows about Friends, mostly because of its plot and humor. But honestly, I loved all of their outfits and their aesthetic, i guess. Friends is a show everyone should watch, whether they like fashion, comedy, plot twists or just the actors. It’s a must see.
3. Emily in Paris. This one is kind of controversial. I personally liked it, but some of the outfit choices were pretty questionable. It’s a bit cliche, but something about it attracted me to it. Anyways, it does have some good and some bad outfits, but I do recommend you watch it.
4. Dynasty. I am obsessed with this show. It’s all about the drama and everything is so fancy and luxurious. The clothes are to die for and the plot is so so good. I cannot recommend this more. I am still waiting for season 4…
5. The Crown. I just started watching this one, but I have to say, the costume designer did a great job. The outfits and dresses and everything on this show are so well made and so beautiful, plus that they really resemble some of the actual real life dresses.
6. Elite. Another very popular show, Elite als has a really interesting plot line, but the outfits they all wear are stunning. Plus, I really like spanish shows, so if you also like spanish shows with a great plot line and beautiful outfits, you should definitely check it out.
Hope you enjoyed. I will also be writing a post about the best movies and one about fashion documentaries. Let me know if you have any suggestions. Have a great day,
Hi guys, most people that know me personally know that I have an obsession with shoes. I have a LOT of shoes. But today I am just going to talk about a few shoe styles everyone should have. If you have all of these you are ready for every event possible. So, let’s go:
1. White sneakers. This is a must have, but most people already own a pair of white sneakers. They’re basic.
2. A pair of high tops. Whether they are Converse, Nike, Adidas,Reebok,etc. It doesn’t matter, but a pair of high tops wor5ks with pretty much anything.
3. A pair of high heeled strappy sandals. First, let me give you some advice. I am telling you this from personal experience. Don’t buy all your heels the same color. I have 4 pairs of heels, all of them black. Don’t do that. If you have more than one pair of heels, buy them in different colors. Also, choose a style of heel you feel comfortable in. Of course, there will always be that one pair of heels that is stunning but you only wear them when you know you will be sitting down.
4. A pair of high heeled boots. These, in my opinion, should be really comfortable, so you can wear them when you have errands to run, places to go or just walking through the city.
5. A pair of combat boots. I absolutely love combat boots. They look so stylish with everything, whether it’s dresses, jeans, skirts, sweatpants. I wear them with literally everything.
6. A pair of statement shoes. Whether it’s sneakers, a pair of heels, a pair of boots, it’s good to have a pair of statement shoes for special events.
Hope this is hopeful and let me know if you think I left something out. Have a great day,
Hi guys,let’s talk style on a budget. I want to make this clear, style has nothing to do with how rich or poor you are. You could be the richest person on the planet and have no style and you could be struggling with money, but still have a great style. Now that we got this out of the way, let’s go.
– First of all, in my opinion, whatever your style is, you should have a few basic pieces. Like a pair of good quality jeans, a white and a black T-shirt, a dress, a jean jacket and a leather jacket. With these pieces you can put together a bunch of outfits without having to spend a lot of money. For these basics I suggest shopping at Zara and/or H&M. They have good quality clothes at accessible prices.
– Now, you should find a few pieces that are a must have for your style, For example, if your style is classy and elegant, you should buy a white button-up, a pair of suit pants and an elegant overcoat. If your style is more grungy, you should get a pair of combat boots, some chain necklaces, a graphic Tee and maybe fishnets. Having these pieces help integrate your style with the basics you already have. You can also either buy these at Zara and H&M, but if you want them a little bit cheaper, you can find them at Pull and Bear, Bershka and Stradivarius.
– Lastly, you can go searching for other things you think might pull the looks together or something you really love. Pretty much, after you have all the basics we just talked about, you can get pieces you love and feel like they might bring a more personal touch to your outfits. These pieces you can buy from wherever you find them. I mean you could find this beautiful belt that matches your style and your budget in a small boutique. These personal touches should be something you connect with. It doesn’t really matter where it’s from.
Hope this post was useful, I would love it if you let me know some other topics you would like me to write about. Have a great day,
Hi guys, since the holidays are approaching, I thought, why not discuss high quality, designer gifts for those you love, while still keeping it on a budget. So today we are talking about gifts under 500€. Let’s go:
I put these in categories and I will link some examples and options for each and every one of them. Just click on the pictures. Also, most of the stuff I link in this post is from Farfetch. (not sponsored)
1. Ok, so kicking it off with nr 1, we have scarves. It’s autumn, winter is coming and a scarf just pulls an outfit together and makes it so stylish. I don’t think there is anyone that wouldn’t love a good quality, warm and fashionable scarf. Here are some suggestions:
2. Next, this one is not a clothing item, but it’s a great decoration for the room and it smells great. Yes, you guessed it, it’s a candle. Or multiple for that matter. I think they look great on your bedside table, on your desk or in the living room, anywhere really. And some of the candles smell so good. Now, I am not a specialist on candles and I don’t own a lot, so these examples are just from what I found on the internet. Here are a few options:
3. Let’s talk about earrings. I love jewelry, I think it makes every outfit look fancy and put together. Also, you can keep them forever and pass them on to you kids or grandkids. Earrings make for a great gift, whether it’s for Christmas or birthday. Here are some really cute ones:
295€-Joanna Laura Constantine
4. Next up are perfumes. There is this one brand, I found it on Instagram, it’s called Azaleo, it’s vegan and they have three scents that you can layer or not. They also have a little quiz to help you if you don’t know what scent you want. I will link them below as well as other perfumes that I really like.
5. This is not really 1 item, it’s a brand. But I had to put them on the list, because I just love them and they are also helping the environment. I mean, what else can you ask for. I already talked about them, but I will bring them up again. Boutique second life is a brand that takes vintage designer jewelry and keychains and stuff and transforms them into beautiful jewelry pieces. I will put some of my personal favorite pieces down below.
Hope this was helpful. These are just some of the things I think most people enjoy receiving. If there is anything you would like me to write about, let me know in the comment section, or send a DM on Instagram. Have a great day,
Hello guys. Today I want to talk about a few designer bags you can buy with less than 1000€. I decided to write this post because I know designer bags can be really expensive and some people don’t want to pay these huge prices. So, let me show you a few bags that are pretty, unique and qualitative. There are links for every bag, just click on the name of it. Let’s go:
1.Burberry society monogram-print tote. I really like this one, it’s one of the most expensive ones I have on this list, but I think it’s really practical and it looks so beautiful. Plus that it matches with almost everything. It retails for 992€ on farfetch.
2. Jacquemus Le grand Bambino handbag. I didn’t even know this one existed until I researched for this post. When I found it I fell in love with it. It’s so pretty and structured. And compared to the other Jacquemus bags, it’s a really decent size. It retails for 601€ on farfetch.
3. Givenchy rainbow logo print clutch. This one is really cool and you can wear it as a clutch, or use it as a catch all in your tote and you can also just use it as a bag for your documents and stuff. And it’s really beautiful. It retails for 490€ on farfetch.
4. Marc Jacobs snapshot crossbody bag. I really wanted to buy this one but I decided on another Marc Jacobs bag. It’s so pretty and there are some designs for the snapshot designs that are absolutely beautiful. It retails for 334€onfarfetch.
5. YSL monogram pouch. This is another of my personal favorites. It’s also really versatile, you can wear it while you run errands or when you go to parties or even at black-tie events. And it’s also really high-quality. It retails for 595€ on farfetch.
6. JW Anderson chain link tote bag. I have been seeing this on instagram lately. Well, not this one exactly, but there are some shoes from JW Anderson I really liked. Now, let’s talk about the bag. It’s really pretty and I love the chain detailing. And I also like the fact that it has top handles and a shoulder strap. It retails for 712€ on farfetch.
Hi guys! As a proud born and raised romanian citizen, I decided to talk about a few of the many hidden gems of Romania. In my opinion, Romania is an underrated country. There are so many places to visit here, we have mountains and beaches, we have some great summer festivals… There’s just so much to see around here. So, let’s talk about some of these beautiful places.
1. Sibiu. Now, I love this city so much. It’s so beautiful, the architecture, the nature around it, it has this really great vibe to it and the people are really nice. The best time to go there though is either autumn because it looks magical with the leaves and in winter because there is this great Christmas fair.
2. Bucegi Mountains. They are located near Brasov, in the middle of the country. There are multiple ski resorts where you can go in the winter as well as two unusual rock formations known as the Sphinx and Babele. It is a great place for people who love nature and love hiking.
3. Living fires. The living fires are located in Lopatari, Buzau and are one of the most unusual, mysterious phenomena found in nature. They are right next to a hiking path and easily seen, but a lot of people miss it when they visit Romania.
4. Merry Cemetery. This one might seem a little dark, but it’s actually quite a happy place where all of the tombstones are brightly coloured because the people there believe in the immortality of the soul and they decide to celebrate since they believe that death is a moment filled with joy and anticipation of a better life. It is located in the village of Sapanta, in Maramures county.
5. Hunedoara castle. This castle was built in 1446, one of the biggest castles in Europe and figures in the lists of the Seven Wonders of Romania. It is a Gothic-Renaissance castle in Hunedoara (as the name suggests ahaha). It’s also known for their torture room, which is pretty scary if you ask me.
6. Curtea de Arges Monastery. In Romania we do a field trip here in the second grade and we are told this kind of a weird story. The story is about Mesterul Manole, hired by the prince to work on the most beautiful in the country. But the building kept crumbling, so the prince threatened him and the other workers that he will kill them if they can’t finish it. One night Manole dreamt that he had to incorporate into the walls of the monastery someone who was very loved by him or the other workers. So they made a deal that the first wife to come with their lunch will have to be sacrificed. Unfortunately Ana, Manole’s wife, who was also pregnant, showed up first. They told her that they will be playing a game building walls around her, but she soon found out it wasn’t a game. She begged to be let out but they couldn’t let her out. To this day there is a red sign on the monastery that marks the spot where she was built in. The builders and Manole were congratulated on their work and asked if they could build another one. When they said they could build a bigger one, the Prince got mad thinking they would go and build something greater for someone else so he put them all on the roof of the monastery. The workers tried to fly off the roof with pieces of wood as wings and just like that they died one by one. There is a well named after Manole that is supposedly marking the spot where he died. I know this is a dark and weird story, but I think it’s important and also kind of interesting.
Hope you enjoyed it and maybe when you want to visit Romania this will be useful to you. I have a few more posts like this in the making for you guys, so let me know what other countries you want me to talk about. Have a great day,
Lately, I was scrolling through Instagram, as one does, and I kept noticing the same, repetitive bags. Or just bags that I keep seeing everywhere and that at this point I can’t even look at them. Some of these might be controversial, but I think they need to be said…
1. Anything in Louis Vuitton classic monogram. I feel like everybody owns and/or wears something with a LV monogram. Also, they are so easy to fake. There are so many LV fakes everywhere, it’s kinda lost its power and uniqueness.
2. The Gucci Dionysus. This bag has been worn so much in the last few years, I honestly can’t stand looking at it anymore. To anyone that owns one or like them, I’m not trying to insult you in any way. This is just my personal opinion.
3.The Gucci Marmont. I swear I have nothing against Gucci ahah, it’s just that these two specific designs have been worn too much. I actually really liked this bag last year, but now I just think “Uh, not again”
4.The Hermes Kelly and Birkin. Ok, so don’t kill me, I know this is gonna be very controversial, and I know this is one of the IT bags. Honestly, I never liked them and I can’t justify paying that amount of money for a bag. Believe me when I say, I love bags in general and I understand why they are so expensive. But this one bag I would never be able to justify buying. Plus that anybody who considers themself rich has one of these. I just think they are overrated…
Hope you enjoyed and just a reminder that I mean no disrespect to anyone who likes or owns these bags. Have a great day,
I am a declared bag obsessed person and talking about them and looking at them makes me so happy and I hope I can share this with you guys. I don’t have a lot of designer bags, but I certainly love looking at them in stores and online. So, let’s talk bags.
– The bobby bag. Small bags are really trendy right now and you probably saw these all around instagram, but I have to say they are really beautiful and to me, they look really versatile.
– The Lady Dior Ultramatte. The Lady Dior is a classic of course, and that’s exactly why I love this new interpretation of it so much. It’s still a classic but with a little edgy twist.
– The Jackie 1961 small hobo bag. Now, this might be one that not everyone will like, but I have to say that it looks so cute and since I really like items that have a little bit of a vintage vibe to them. I think this one is so unique.
– The Cassandra top handle. This one is more of a business casual style, and the structure of it is so impressive, it looks sophisticated and classy. There are also some colors and textures you can buy this bag in if you want it to have a more fun and relaxed vibe.
– The Vinyl round camera bag. This might be the only round bag that I will ever like because they look pretty impractical, but I just think that this will go so well with some fancy outfits and I just can’t get it out of my mind.
– The Prada identity bag. This one looks a little bit like the nylon one also from Prada, but it looks more sophisticated and even though it’s not a very ‘interesting’ bag, but I think it’s a bag that really works with the trends this season.
– The SuperVee. I know it looks kind of ‘in your face’ with that big logo, but it’s just so pretty and every time I see it my heart skips a bit (I am aware it’s just a bag). I don’t know how to describe how much I love it.
– The small vsling. This one is more toned down and low-key and it’s sophisticated but also a bit more fun and relaxed then the ysl one. You can also find it in a ton of different colors.
– The Baguette. I almost forgot to include this one, but it’s one of my new favorite bags because it just gives me 90s vibes but more elevated and fun and it goes with everything. I really like it and I would like to see more of them around. I don’t think they get enough appreciation.
Hope this is helpful to you guys, I definitely loved writing this. And also, there are going to be more bag related posts, so keep an eye out for those. Have a wonderful day,
Hidden gems are one of the best parts of traveling. When you go to a different country, most people just go to the most popular locations. I am not saying not to go to these, but you should definitely check out all of these awesome ‘hidden places’. Since I lived there for 3 years, I am going to talk about some of Portugal’s must see hidden gems.
1. First we have Livraria Bertrand, Lisbon. This is a stunning bookshop, founded in 1732 in Lisbon that entered the Guinness Book of World records as the oldest functioning bookstore in the world in 2011.
2. Next, let’s talk about a city. Coimbra used to be the capital of Portugal in the Middle Ages and has the oldest academic institution in the Portuguese-speaking world, The University of Coimbra, founded in 1290 which is still an operative university and where you can go and visit. Considering it’s so old, the city is full of beautiful old architecture. It’s definitely a must-see.
3. Costa Nova do Prado is one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever seen. It’s located near Porto and it’s pretty much a beach but with some beautiful houses around and honestly, I’m just gonna let the picture speak for itself…
4. Praia de Benagil is a beautiful and unique beach in Lagos, Algarve. It is well known for the stunning cave with a hole on top that is now called – ‘The eye’. It’s so special and a perfect place for taking pictures. It looks like something from a movie.
5. Another beautiful bookshop is Livraria Lello. This is the bookshop where J. K. Rowling got the inspiration for her Harry Potter books. It’s a magical place and even though it’s a pretty small shop, there are always lots of tourists visiting it. I guess you could say it’s not really a hidden gem, but I think it should be talked about more.
6. Leiria is a very small city where I lived. It’s not very popular, but I have to say it’s just so nice and all the people are so friendly. There is this really beautiful castle in the middle of the city and the center has all of these really unique buildings. And considering it’s so small, you can walk all around the city. It’s just a really great place to visit and it’s also right between Lisbon and Porto, so you can just stop there.
7. Aveiro is another city in Portugal, but it looks exactly like Portugal’s very own Venice. There is this river with tons of interesting and beautiful boats you can ride around the city. Also, just as all the other cities I talked about, the architecture is so unique and cool, you definitely have to visit it.
Hope these help you out on your next trip to Portugal and I will try and make this a series so that you can find different, hidden places all around the globe. Have a great day,