Hi guys, here are some of my fashion sketches. If you like them let me know!
Hi, guys. Today I am going to talk about 3 of what I think are the best youtube channels for studying and understanding fashion.
- First of all we have HauteLeMode. This channel is more about discussing and rating fashion runway looks, celebrity looks and red carpet looks. Luke, the creator of this channel, also has a podcast with one of his friends. The podcast is called Fashion Victims. You should really check them both out. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoEj4uRzynPXEEegNqMnJVw
- Zoe Hong talks about everything you need to know before becoming a fashion designer. Her videos are really helpful and interesting. I really recommend it. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMQ_mPIBPi4IMpYEmuyOMqQ
- School of style is an actual styling and fashion school, that you have to pay for. But they have a youtube channel where they have great tips, information and famous stylist interviews. It’s very interesting. https://www.youtube.com/user/SchoolofStyleTV
Hello, guys. As I promised today I am going to share another part of my research which is stylists. Styling is one my favorite part of fashion.
- First we have Tom Eerebout & Sandra Amador who are known for styling Lady Gaga.
2. Ilaria Urbinati is a LA based stylist known for her clients Bradley Cooper, John Krasinski, Donald Glover, Dwayne Johnson, Chris Evans, Armie Hammer, Garrett Hedlund.
3. Rebecca Corbin-Murray is new in the styling world and is known for her clients Gemma Chan and Lily James.
4. Elizabeth Stewart is a Santa-Monica based stylist known for her clients Julia Roberts, Cate Blanchett, Sandra Bullock, Viola Davis, Gal Gadot, Jessica Chastain.
5. Petra Flannery is a Bay Area native known for her clients Emma Stone, Amy Adams, Emilia Clarke, Ellen Pompeo, Zoe Saldana.
6. Kate Young has topped THR‘s ranking three times in nine years, has a roster of A-list brand ambassadors. Some of her clients are Rachel Weisz, Margot Robbie, Dakota Johnson, Michelle Williams.
7. Erin Walsh is a Brooklyn based stylist known for her clients Thandie Newton, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Sarah Jessica Parker.
8. Jessica Paster is known for being Emily Blunt’s stylist for her movies. She also works with Olivia Munn and Aubrey Plaza.
9. Karla Welch styled 20 looks at the Oscars and is also known for her clients Tracee Ellis Ross, Amber Heard, Justin Bieber, Sarah Paulson, Ruth Negga, Elisabeth Moss.
10. Julia von Boehm is the InStyle‘s fashion director and is also known for her client Nicole Kidman.
Hope this was somewhat helpful or interesting. Have a great day,
Hi, guys. I am so happy to announce my collaboration with Madnecia Jewelry and they have been sweet enough to give me a promo code for you guys. You can get a 30% discount on https://madnecia.com/ with the code DELIA30.
Hope you enjoy, and let me know what you think. Have an awesome day,
I’ve been doing some research on various fashion blogs, photographers, editors and magazines. Today I am going to share with you guys some of the awesome blogs I found. Maybe tomorrow I will talk about some photographers and update you on my research everyday.
- https://notjessfashion.com/ This is a great blog, it really helped me with a lot of things, and it’s very inspiring. I highly recomend it.
- http://www.workworkwork.co/ Katherine has some really good styling tips and lifestyle tips. It’s really good.
- https://carodaur.com/ Caro is a fashion model, and has a lot of stories and photos from fashion weeks and other fashion events.
- https://www.freddieharrel.com/ She is a great storyteller and has been mentioned in a lot of famous magazines like Vogue, Marie Claire, Elle, Cosmopolitan etc.
- http://modestmira.blogspot.com/ She has great style, travel, beauty and reading tips.
- http://www.afashionfix.co.uk/ In this blog, she talks a lot about designer goodies, architecture and travel. It’s quite interesting.
If you would like more content like this let me know. Have a great day,
This week I had a few clothing and accessories brand contact me asking if I would be interested in collabing with them. If I were to collab with them, I would be able to give you guys a promo code of 15%-25% sale on any item on the site. If you would be interested in this kind of thing, please let me know, as I didn’t answer any of them yet. Have a great day.
If you are interested in learning about fashion and style and you are not allowed to go to fashion schools or universities, MOMA has a great Fashion as Design online free class, that I find very interesting. You learn new things and you also get to communicate with other people that are taking that course.
There are also other free online courses, one of my favourite ones must be the elearning college ones. Not only do they have a fashion design course, they have a ton of courses you can take.
I am enrolled for Fashion Design, Internet Marketing and Social Media Marketing.
If you want more information, don’t hesitate to leave a comment down below. Hope this helped, and have a great day.
While we are all closed inside our houses until this whole thing is over we might as well look good in the meantime. I am aware that looking good is not something very important to some, but at least for me, it makes me feel good and ‘normal’ dressing up in quarantine, or at least wearing some cute lounge wear. So here are some outfit ideas:
Since quarantine started, I have been watching a lot of YouTube. Fashion Vloggers to be more specific. There are a lot of great fashion vloggers, but I am only going to show you my favourites:
- Tamara Kalinik
- Sophie Shohet
- Shea Whitney
- Mel in Melbourne
- Lydia Millen
They are all awesome and have really great content. Hope you have a great day and let me know if you liked their channels and if you want more posts like this.