I am a declared bag obsessed person and talking about them and looking at them makes me so happy and I hope I can share this with you guys. I don’t have a lot of designer bags, but I certainly love looking at them in stores and online. So, let’s talk bags.
– The bobby bag. Small bags are really trendy right now and you probably saw these all around instagram, but I have to say they are really beautiful and to me, they look really versatile.
– The Lady Dior Ultramatte. The Lady Dior is a classic of course, and that’s exactly why I love this new interpretation of it so much. It’s still a classic but with a little edgy twist.
– The Jackie 1961 small hobo bag. Now, this might be one that not everyone will like, but I have to say that it looks so cute and since I really like items that have a little bit of a vintage vibe to them. I think this one is so unique.
– The Cassandra top handle. This one is more of a business casual style, and the structure of it is so impressive, it looks sophisticated and classy. There are also some colors and textures you can buy this bag in if you want it to have a more fun and relaxed vibe.
– The Vinyl round camera bag. This might be the only round bag that I will ever like because they look pretty impractical, but I just think that this will go so well with some fancy outfits and I just can’t get it out of my mind.
– The Prada identity bag. This one looks a little bit like the nylon one also from Prada, but it looks more sophisticated and even though it’s not a very ‘interesting’ bag, but I think it’s a bag that really works with the trends this season.
– The SuperVee. I know it looks kind of ‘in your face’ with that big logo, but it’s just so pretty and every time I see it my heart skips a bit (I am aware it’s just a bag). I don’t know how to describe how much I love it.
– The small vsling. This one is more toned down and low-key and it’s sophisticated but also a bit more fun and relaxed then the ysl one. You can also find it in a ton of different colors.
– The Baguette. I almost forgot to include this one, but it’s one of my new favorite bags because it just gives me 90s vibes but more elevated and fun and it goes with everything. I really like it and I would like to see more of them around. I don’t think they get enough appreciation.
Hope this is helpful to you guys, I definitely loved writing this. And also, there are going to be more bag related posts, so keep an eye out for those. Have a wonderful day,