Let’s talk about some trends from the recent fashion shows (online and in real life). If you want to look at the whole collection, you can find them on the Vogue website in the runway section.
- First trend we are going to talk about is animal prints. They look stunning in my opinion. Here are some looks:
- Next, we have stripes. Horizontal, vertical or any kind of swirly stripes:
- Another very popular trend was Black and White. This one is one of my personal favorites:
- Sheer fabrics were also very used this Fashion Week. Whether it was shirts, jackets, skirts etc.
- Another really cool trend I saw were short, cropped jackets:
Hope you enjoyed. Let me know in the comments which one you like best. Have an awesome day,
2 thoughts on “Trends from the 2020/2021 Spring Summer shows”
It’s hard to come by well-informed people for this subject, but you seem like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks
LikeLiked by 2 people
I am glad I can help:))
LikeLiked by 1 person