Hi guys, today I figured we should talk styles. Nowadays there are so many styles it’s hard to keep track of them all. I can’t really say I found one style I identify myself, I would say I am a mixture of three. Now, I am going to try and help you find the style/s you identify as. So let’s start.
- First you should go to your wardrobe and pick out your favorite items and try to see if there is any type of pattern. For example if it’s mostly crop tops or mostly oversized T-shirts.
- Now, go on Pinterest and just look around for outfits that you like. Just search: ‘outfits’ and look around. See what you like and what you would wear. Or you can search up some styles that you know about or want to try and choose some outfits from there.
- Next, look at the pictures and see if any of the items you picked match the outfit. Even if you have nothing that could work for that specific outfit but still really like it, don’t worry.
- After you match some outfits with some clothing items, It’s time to go shopping (my favorite part). You can go to the mall, to the thrift shop, you can order online, whatever you prefer.
- When buying clothes make sure you buy things you can create outfits with, because when girls say”OMG I have nothing to wear”, they mean none of their clothes work as outfits, so that is why you should create outfits when buying clothes. And also try and make all the items match each other. It’s really gonna make choosing clothes in the morning easier.
These are the steps I followed when I was also style searching. Hope this helps, let me know in the comments what style you identify as. I am really curious. Have a fantastic day,