I was recently searching gift ideas, and I couldn’t really find anything, so I decided to write some myself.
1. Perfume/ Body mist. I don’t know anybody who would say no to a perfume. My personal faves are Bare Vanilla by Victoria Secret and Miss Dior by Dior.
2. A planner. Planners are something I find really aesthetic and love to receive them. They’re also really practical.
3. Gift boxes. By gift boxes I mean those handmade boxes with sentimental value little presents and snacks. These are so cute and meaningful.
4. A trip. Continuing on the meaningful path, a trip, I’m not necessarily talking about a trip to Paris o something expensive, but like a road trip with your best friends or tickets to a concert, you get the idea.
5. Skincare products. Facial masks especially are something every girl would love to receive. They are just so relaxing. But Chapstick, moisturizer or hand cream are also great choices.
6. Clothes. I mean, I know this is kind of obvious, but you can really never go wrong with clothes. All you have to know is what size they wear and what kind of style they like.
7. Stationary. This is something everybody loves. Pretty pens, pencil cases, notebooks and highlighters are just a necessity for everybody.
8. A puppy/kitten. Ok, for this one you need to make sure their parents/ roommate/ partner are ok with it, but honestly this might just be the best present ever. Just try and adopt instead of buying.
9. Headphones. Whether it’s Airpods, Galaxy Buds or just basic headphones, they are a necessity for most people and, again, you can’t really go wrong.
Hope this was helpful. If you have any other ideas leave them in the comment section below. Have a beautiful day.