5 styling tips everyone should know
Hi guys, we are going to talk about some styling tips for a more put together/fashionable outfit.
1. If you want to wear a baggy shirt make sure you wear either skinny jeans, leggings or shorts, and vice versa, baggy pants with a tight shirt, tank top or T-shirt. Don’t wear both baggy shirts and baggy pants.
2. Try to match your bag to your shoes or belt, rather than to your clothes. It looks much cleaner and put together.
3. If you want to go for a monochromatic look, try to match different shades of that colors, not the same color in the same shade. Trust me, it’s gonna look way better. (this doesn’t apply if you want to do an all whit or all black outfit)
4. Try combining opposite colors like orange and purple or pink and blue etc.
5. For a more stylish look, style a neutral outfit with some colorful accessories.
Hope this helped, if you know any other tips leave them in the comment section. Have a beautiful day.