I am going to start doing monthly favorites. There are going to be 5 categories: clothes; shoes; bags; jewelry and brands. I am also going to try and keep up a posting schedule where I will be posting twice a week. Now let’s get to business.
1. Clothes- This month I have been obsessed with huge T-shirts, I have a few from the men collection, but I wear them almost everyday. There are so many ways to style them, it’s impressing.
2. Shoes- Heels have been on my wish list this month. I have heels, don’t get me wrong, but I want a pair that I can wear to parties and stuff. I saw some really pretty ones on Asos.
3. Bags- Since I discovered Kurt Geiger (I will have a post about him go up soon, so keep an eye on that) I am really into small bags. Not like those really, really small Jacquemus bags. Reasonable, phone fitting small bags.
4. Jewelry- Gold jewelry is what I have been wearing all month. I think it’s stunning and it makes you look more put together. But don’t use a lot of it cause then it will look cheap. It has to be jus the right amount of jewelry.
5. Brands- As you can probably tell by my last posts, I fell in love with The Kooples, a French brand. If you wanna know 20more about it, check my other post.
That was all for today, hope you are having a great day.