I should start off by saying I am obsessed with musicals so most of the movies you will see here will be musicals. As for series I love mystery, drama,comedy, literally a little bit of everything.
- Stranger things is one of the series I never thought I’d like and turned out I loved it. In the begining I couldn’t even watch the first episode. Now I can’t wait for the fourth season.
- Riverdale I love it! The drama, the mystery, the romance …. it’s everything. When I start watching it, it’s like a drug, I can’t stop.
- The greatest showman it’s one of my absolute favorites. The plot is wonderful and the actors are brilliant. I’ve heard there will be a sequel.
- Jane the Virgin is another one of the series I love. And like the rest of the series and movies it has a lot of drama. I mean, it’s a telenovela, so what else can i ask for.
- Mamma Mia 1/2 I saw this movie more then 100 times and I’m not exaggerating. I used to watch it every week with my mom an sister. I know the lines by heart.
- Chicago my mom showed it to me after my dance teacher created a choreography on a song from the movie. It captivated me and I watched it various times.
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s last but not least this is a classic and since I love Audrey Hepburn I asked a friend to borrow me her collection of Audrey Hepburn movies. I still haven’t watched them all, but it definitely is on my to do list.
3 thoughts on “Some of my favorite series and movies”
Where to begin- my collection is Disney, Fantasy, and Musicals
1. Harry Potter Series
2. Greatest Showman
3. Chronicles of Narnia Series
4. Lord of the Rings Trilogy
6. Beauty and the Beast (2017)
7. Les Misérables
8. Aladdin (2019)
9. Annie (1982)
10. etc- as in the list continues
LikeLiked by 1 person
I love all of those movies, even though I prefer the harry potter books instead of the movies
I never started reading the books without watching the first movie.
My main topic on my blog is actually musical theatre. Sometimes there are movie and book reviews at times among other things.