I’ve been doing some research on various fashion blogs, photographers, editors and magazines. Today I am going to share with you guys some of the awesome blogs I found. Maybe tomorrow I will talk about some photographers and update you on my research everyday.
- https://notjessfashion.com/ This is a great blog, it really helped me with a lot of things, and it’s very inspiring. I highly recomend it.
- http://www.workworkwork.co/ Katherine has some really good styling tips and lifestyle tips. It’s really good.
- https://carodaur.com/ Caro is a fashion model, and has a lot of stories and photos from fashion weeks and other fashion events.
- https://www.freddieharrel.com/ She is a great storyteller and has been mentioned in a lot of famous magazines like Vogue, Marie Claire, Elle, Cosmopolitan etc.
- http://modestmira.blogspot.com/ She has great style, travel, beauty and reading tips.
- http://www.afashionfix.co.uk/ In this blog, she talks a lot about designer goodies, architecture and travel. It’s quite interesting.
If you would like more content like this let me know. Have a great day,
Since I do travel a lot, I thought I could give you some tips and tricks for a more comfortable experience/travel. You might already know some of these, but maybe some might actually help you.
- The first thing that I find is one of the most important, is having your phone fully charged AND having an external battery.
- Next, of course you need your passport, plane ticket and other documents you might need to leave the county.
- You should always have something warm, like a warm jacket or a blanket, because normally it is pretty cold inside the plane.
- Ways have snaks with you. The food in airports and airplanes is very expensive.
- Have a little pouch where you put your passport and documents so that you can carry it in your bag. It’s very helpful because you don’t have to spend 1,000 years looking for your passport or plane ticket.
- Also always have a book or notebook so that you can kill some time.
- If you are travelling with a friend or family, bring some cards so that you can play together.
- I almost forgot, ALWAYS have ear buds or headphones with you. I wouldn’t have survived any of my flights without my trust worthy headphones.
Hope these help, of they did, leave a like. Do you have any other tips?