5 styling tips everyone should know
Hi guys, we are going to talk about some styling tips for a more put together/fashionable outfit.
1. If you want to wear a baggy shirt make sure you wear either skinny jeans, leggings or shorts, and vice versa, baggy pants with a tight shirt, tank top or T-shirt. Don’t wear both baggy shirts and baggy pants.
2. Try to match your bag to your shoes or belt, rather than to your clothes. It looks much cleaner and put together.
3. If you want to go for a monochromatic look, try to match different shades of that colors, not the same color in the same shade. Trust me, it’s gonna look way better. (this doesn’t apply if you want to do an all whit or all black outfit)
4. Try combining opposite colors like orange and purple or pink and blue etc.
5. For a more stylish look, style a neutral outfit with some colorful accessories.
Hope this helped, if you know any other tips leave them in the comment section. Have a beautiful day.
Here are 10 items that I read and heard that you might have to get rid of in 2020.
- Very high heels will probably be switched out for lower and trendier footwear.
- Cold shoulder tops
- Skinny jeans you will see more loose type jeans in 2020.
- Chunky “dad” shoes is one of the things that I will miss.
- Mustard designers will swap out the condiment-inspired color for lighter and more saturated saffron shades.
- The neon trend will probably fade to black.
- Ripped jeans are on the way out.
- Patterned leggings will soon be a fashion faux pas.
- Pajama-like looks will probably be replaced with more comfortable, polished ensembles.
- Bike shorts will not be seen outside of the gym.
I was wondering if any of you guys know any hair dye tips. I am planning on dyeing my hair, but I don’t know what colour. My hair is a light brown and I really don’t know what colour would look good on me.
If you have any suggestions please comment down below. Thank you sooo much.
I speak 4 languages fluently, and I know sometimes it’s hard to learn a new language. So here are some tips:
- Try and surround yourself with people that speak that language.
- When you watch a movie and you can add subtitles, choose the subtitles in the language you are trying to learn.
- Listen to music in that language.
- Reading is probably the hardest, but if you already know more or less the language, reading could really help you with vocabulary and expressions.
- Find someone to talk to that can also correct you if you pronounced something wrong.
If you know any other tips leave them in the comment section and don’t forget to leave a like.
Since I do travel a lot, I thought I could give you some tips and tricks for a more comfortable experience/travel. You might already know some of these, but maybe some might actually help you.
- The first thing that I find is one of the most important, is having your phone fully charged AND having an external battery.
- Next, of course you need your passport, plane ticket and other documents you might need to leave the county.
- You should always have something warm, like a warm jacket or a blanket, because normally it is pretty cold inside the plane.
- Ways have snaks with you. The food in airports and airplanes is very expensive.
- Have a little pouch where you put your passport and documents so that you can carry it in your bag. It’s very helpful because you don’t have to spend 1,000 years looking for your passport or plane ticket.
- Also always have a book or notebook so that you can kill some time.
- If you are travelling with a friend or family, bring some cards so that you can play together.
- I almost forgot, ALWAYS have ear buds or headphones with you. I wouldn’t have survived any of my flights without my trust worthy headphones.
Hope these help, of they did, leave a like. Do you have any other tips?
Lately I’ve had a lot of free time and a lot of free time means that sometimes I get bored, so I thought that maybe some people can use some activities.
- Read a book It’s always better than just sitting on your phone
- Go on a walk It helps to clear your mind and exercise
- Go out with friends I always love hanging out with my friends, it puts me in a good mood and I am most definitely never bored with them
- Try a new hairstyle usually I search for new hairstyles on youtube and just try them until I find one that I like.
- Listen to some music It makes time pass faster, and it always lifts me up
If you have any other ideas, you can leave a comment and let me know.