Hi guys, today I figured we should talk styles. Nowadays there are so many styles it’s hard to keep track of them all. I can’t really say I found one style I identify myself, I would say I am a mixture of three. Now, I am going to try and help you find the style/s you identify as. So let’s start.
First you should go to your wardrobe and pick out your favorite items and try to see if there is any type of pattern. For example if it’s mostly crop tops or mostly oversized T-shirts.
Now, go on Pinterest and just look around for outfits that you like. Just search: ‘outfits’ and look around. See what you like and what you would wear. Or you can search up some styles that you know about or want to try and choose some outfits from there.
Next, look at the pictures and see if any of the items you picked match the outfit. Even if you have nothing that could work for that specific outfit but still really like it, don’t worry.
After you match some outfits with some clothing items, It’s time to go shopping (my favorite part). You can go to the mall, to the thrift shop, you can order online, whatever you prefer.
When buying clothes make sure you buy things you can create outfits with, because when girls say”OMG I have nothing to wear”, they mean none of their clothes work as outfits, so that is why you should create outfits when buying clothes. And also try and make all the items match each other. It’s really gonna make choosing clothes in the morning easier.
These are the steps I followed when I was also style searching. Hope this helps, let me know in the comments what style you identify as. I am really curious. Have a fantastic day,
Hi guys, we are going to talk about some styling tips for a more put together/fashionable outfit.
1. If you want to wear a baggy shirt make sure you wear either skinny jeans, leggings or shorts, and vice versa, baggy pants with a tight shirt, tank top or T-shirt. Don’t wear both baggy shirts and baggy pants.
2. Try to match your bag to your shoes or belt, rather than to your clothes. It looks much cleaner and put together.
3. If you want to go for a monochromatic look, try to match different shades of that colors, not the same color in the same shade. Trust me, it’s gonna look way better. (this doesn’t apply if you want to do an all whit or all black outfit)
4. Try combining opposite colors like orange and purple or pink and blue etc.
5. For a more stylish look, style a neutral outfit with some colorful accessories.
Hope this helped, if you know any other tips leave them in the comment section. Have a beautiful day.
I am going to start doing monthly favorites. There are going to be 5 categories: clothes; shoes; bags; jewelry and brands. I am also going to try and keep up a posting schedule where I will be posting twice a week. Now let’s get to business.
1. Clothes- This month I have been obsessed with huge T-shirts, I have a few from the men collection, but I wear them almost everyday. There are so many ways to style them, it’s impressing.
2. Shoes- Heels have been on my wish list this month. I have heels, don’t get me wrong, but I want a pair that I can wear to parties and stuff. I saw some really pretty ones on Asos.
3. Bags- Since I discovered Kurt Geiger (I will have a post about him go up soon, so keep an eye on that) I am really into small bags. Not like those really, really smallJacquemus bags. Reasonable, phone fitting small bags.
4. Jewelry- Gold jewelry is what I have been wearing all month. I think it’s stunning and it makes you look more put together. But don’t use a lot of it cause then it will look cheap. It has to be jus the right amount of jewelry.
5. Brands- As you can probably tell by my last posts, I fell in love with The Kooples, a French brand. If you wanna know 20more about it, check my other post.
That was all for today, hope you are having a great day.
I’ve been scrolling on Pinterest for some outfit ideas when I stumbled apon some fashion week outfits, so I thought that I could write a blog post about it. So I searched for more fashion week outfits and I chose the ones I liked most and the ones that I would like to try.
I really liked the casualness of this outfit and how it still looks more or less sophisticated.
The colours here are just so pretty and i think the contrast with the yellow looks really good. The only thing I don’t really like are the shoes. I don’t know why, they’re just not my style, I guess.
I LOVE the dress/skirt she is using. The combination of textures looks great and I am in love with her bag. The Dior saddle bag is one of my favorite bags ever.
I absolutley adore the boots and the coat she is using. I can’t really tell what she is wearing under the coat, but from what I can see it looks really good.
The mint green is so lovely, I love the berret on her head and the pants are pretty.
This type of pants is really growing on me. They just look really good with T-shirts and boots or with a lace top and heels. They’re very versatile and can be worn for any ocassion.
I love everything with a belt on the waist, and this outfit is so well accesoriced.
Hope you enjoyed my post. If you did leave a like and consider following for more fashion content. If you have any sugestions for more posts, leave a comment.