I should start off by saying I am obsessed with musicals so most of the movies you will see here will be musicals. As for series I love mystery, drama,comedy, literally a little bit of everything.
- Stranger things is one of the series I never thought I’d like and turned out I loved it. In the begining I couldn’t even watch the first episode. Now I can’t wait for the fourth season.
- Riverdale I love it! The drama, the mystery, the romance …. it’s everything. When I start watching it, it’s like a drug, I can’t stop.
- The greatest showman it’s one of my absolute favorites. The plot is wonderful and the actors are brilliant. I’ve heard there will be a sequel.
- Jane the Virgin is another one of the series I love. And like the rest of the series and movies it has a lot of drama. I mean, it’s a telenovela, so what else can i ask for.
- Mamma Mia 1/2 I saw this movie more then 100 times and I’m not exaggerating. I used to watch it every week with my mom an sister. I know the lines by heart.
- Chicago my mom showed it to me after my dance teacher created a choreography on a song from the movie. It captivated me and I watched it various times.
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s last but not least this is a classic and since I love Audrey Hepburn I asked a friend to borrow me her collection of Audrey Hepburn movies. I still haven’t watched them all, but it definitely is on my to do list.