Hi guys, most people that know me personally know that I have an obsession with shoes. I have a LOT of shoes. But today I am just going to talk about a few shoe styles everyone should have. If you have all of these you are ready for every event possible. So, let’s go:
1. White sneakers. This is a must have, but most people already own a pair of white sneakers. They’re basic.
2. A pair of high tops. Whether they are Converse, Nike, Adidas,Reebok,etc. It doesn’t matter, but a pair of high tops wor5ks with pretty much anything.
3. A pair of high heeled strappy sandals. First, let me give you some advice. I am telling you this from personal experience. Don’t buy all your heels the same color. I have 4 pairs of heels, all of them black. Don’t do that. If you have more than one pair of heels, buy them in different colors. Also, choose a style of heel you feel comfortable in. Of course, there will always be that one pair of heels that is stunning but you only wear them when you know you will be sitting down.
4. A pair of high heeled boots. These, in my opinion, should be really comfortable, so you can wear them when you have errands to run, places to go or just walking through the city.
5. A pair of combat boots. I absolutely love combat boots. They look so stylish with everything, whether it’s dresses, jeans, skirts, sweatpants. I wear them with literally everything.
6. A pair of statement shoes. Whether it’s sneakers, a pair of heels, a pair of boots, it’s good to have a pair of statement shoes for special events.
Hope this is hopeful and let me know if you think I left something out. Have a great day,