Here are 10 items that I read and heard that you might have to get rid of in 2020.
- Very high heels will probably be switched out for lower and trendier footwear.
- Cold shoulder tops
- Skinny jeans you will see more loose type jeans in 2020.
- Chunky “dad” shoes is one of the things that I will miss.
- Mustard designers will swap out the condiment-inspired color for lighter and more saturated saffron shades.
- The neon trend will probably fade to black.
- Ripped jeans are on the way out.
- Patterned leggings will soon be a fashion faux pas.
- Pajama-like looks will probably be replaced with more comfortable, polished ensembles.
- Bike shorts will not be seen outside of the gym.
I was wondering if any of you guys know any hair dye tips. I am planning on dyeing my hair, but I don’t know what colour. My hair is a light brown and I really don’t know what colour would look good on me.
If you have any suggestions please comment down below. Thank you sooo much.
Since I can remember I always danced. Ballet has always been an important part of my life, even though I’ve had my ups and downs. But these last two years have been the most challenging because of my injury. Maybe I’ll do a little storytime later this week, but for now I will just share with you some tips for when you are feeling down because of any kind of injury.
- First of all, you need to understand that healing takes time and usually there isn’t a lot you can do about it. You just have to be patient and give it some time.
- Also you should find a hobby or something to take your mind off of the injury. For example I am dedicating my free time to studying and writing this blog.
- Another thing that really helps is talking to someone about what’s on your mind.
- Do not think about all the bad things that can happen. Only think about the good things that happened and will happen.