Hi guys, since I haven’t posted any traveling posts in a while, I figured why not do one about my city. So here are some really interesting places to visit in Bucharest:
- Carturesti carusel. This is one of the most impressive bookshops in Europe. It’s located in the Old City and the architecture of the whole building is stunning.
- The Old City. This is a stunning place to just stroll around and stop to eat or at a bar. It is one of my favorit places.
- Gismigiu Gardens. This is one of the oldest parks in Bucharest and it’s stunning. You can go on the lake with a bout or just walk around.
- University square. This is a place a lot of people just like to come and socialize. It as some really cool statues.
- Arcul de Triunf. The Triumph Arch was built after Romania gained it’s independence so that the troops can march under it when they came home from war.
- The Palace of the Parliament. This is one of the biggest buildings in Europe. It has over 2000 rooms and you can visit some parts of the building.
Hope you enjoyed it and let me know what you want to see next. Have a great day,