Most people now think of Harris Reed as the person who dressed Harry Styles in a dress. But recently he came out with a beautiful demi-couture collection. The collection consists of 7 looks that break all misconceptions about how men can and should dress.
I love the fact that Reed stayed true to himself and used all the hate people threw at him to create these looks. Reed told Vogue: “Having people maybe have an issue with the way that I express myself, you know, it constantly fuels my creative think tank”.
And, of course I love the outfits. The ombre tulle is stunning and the way he paired the tulle with a two piece suit is genius. Also, the headpieces are out of this world. I have to say I am really impressed with this collection. He did everything right. The photographs are on point, the styling as well and the actual clothes are awesome. If you didn’t see the looks yet I will put them below so you can see what I am talking about. Let me know what you think about this collection.
Hi guys. We all know who Zendaya is and we also know she is a great actress, but did you know that her red carpet looks are absolute gold. Honestly, I haven’t seen her wear one bad look on the red carpet. I am going to talk about and rate some of her best looks.
1. I love the dress, the way the top, which looks like a corset, but I’m not sure. I also love the color combination and the hair and make up. The only thing I don’t love is that black ribbon on the side. I don’t really understand it’s point, but I like the way they paired the black heels to match it. I’ll rate it a 9/10 just for that ribbon.
2. This is one of her Met Gala looks. It’s absolutely stunning, it fits the theme perfectly and the detailing on it is perfect. I also love the way they did that shoulder piece. There is nothing I can comment on this look. I’ll rate it a 10/10, no doubt.
3. I think this color fits Zendaya really well. I love the puffer sleeves and that big bow. I would change that headband with a pink headband with a pair of matching shoes. This look gives me huge Tiffany and Co vibes. It’s probably the color :)). I’ll rate it a 9.5/10, because the headband doesn’t bother me that much.
4. I love a good deep v-neck, and it looks great on her. The dress is stunning and the shoes fit perfectly with it. There isn’t much to comment on. It’s a simple, classy look. I’ll rate it a 10/10.
5. This dress is so beautiful, I have no words. The sleeves are gorgeous and I love the ruffles. The shoes are ok, there isn’t anything interesting about them, but I think if they had added a little gold accent, like a necklace or a pair of statement earrings, they would pull the look together better. I’ll rate it a 9.5/10.
6, I love seeing a woman in a suit, but what I love more is the way they combined the suit with a beautiful cropped blazer. She looks great in white and I love her smile in this picture, it’s the best accessory she could ever wear. I will give it a 9/10, because I feeln like it nedds a little pop of color, like a statement colorful earring or a colorful bag.
7. This was an iconic appearance, that plastic like top looks like it was poured on her and the hair and make up are stunning. The skirt isn’t anything wow, but it looks great with that top. I’ll rate it a 10/10 because there’s nothing bad I can say about it.
Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it. If you liked it let me know, so I can make more posts like this one. Have a great day,
Hey guys, today I thought I would show you some of what I consider are the best red carpet looks ever. These are only a few, and this is my personal opinion. Ok, now that that’s settled, let’s start:
1. First we have Sandra Oh at the 2020 Oscars. She is wearing a beautiful Elie Saab gown. If I could, I would buy this dress in every single color and I would wear it everywhere. It’s stunning. Look at all the details… And it also fits her really well. I love this.
2. Next up, Kate Hudson at the Oscars in 2003. I have to say that the Atelier Versace dress she is wearing is giving me life. It’s simple, but there is something about it that draws you to it. Again, it fits her really nicely. The only thing I would change would be the hair. But at as a whole, it’s stunning.
3. Cate Blanchett also at the Oscars, but in 2011. She is wearing this divine gown which in the beginning was giving me Dior vibes. Turns out it’s actually Givenchy Haute Couture and I have to say I am impressed and absolutely in love with it. I love the crystal design on the top and the way it kind of continues on the bottom. Just beautiful.
4. This is an iconic look, slayed by Angelina Jolie at the Oscars in 2012. This Atelier Versace gown is stunning and it fits her perfectly. The way the fabric is draped makes it so flattering on Angelina. I have nothing else to say about this, it’s just perfect.
5. Another iconic and risky look, is Rihanna’s 2011 Grammy dress. Now when I say risky, I mean it in a good way. This Jean Paul Gaultier gown looks divine on her, and I love the fact that Rihanna loves taking risks like this. And, might I add, she always pulls these risky looks off.
6. Just like Rihanna, Lady Gaga is known for her weird, risky looks. This Armani Prive dress, worn at the Grammys in 2010 is one of her best looks, in my opinion. It has the exact level of craziness and I think it looks so good. The shoes are my favorite part. They are so unique and interesting and they work perfectly with the dress. And don’t get me started on the hair. It brings a pop of color to the whole look. I absolutely love this look.
7. Zendaya is a red carpet queen, she slays every single red carpet she goes to. I will make a blog post about her. This Vera Wang dress is stunning and it fits her beautifully. The hair, the dress, the jewelry and the shoes, everything creates a stunning look for this Emmys 2019 red carpet.
8. This Giambattista Valli yellow gown worn by J Lo at the Golden Globes in 2016 is beautiful. I love the sleeves and the slit, they make the look more interesting and sophisticated. And I love the color, it fits her perfectly.
9. And last but not least, Mr Harry Styles, who couldn’t miss on this list. First of all he is an icon and he is literally making history. Harry Styles is known for breaking gender norms. This Gucci look he wore at the Met Gala in 2019 started a lot of controversial talk, but I think he looks stunning and that sheer and lace part looks so sophisticated and it fits him so well.
Hope you enjoyed. Share some red carpet looks you loved and let me know what else you would like me to write about. Have a great day,