Hi, guys. Today I am going to talk about 3 of what I think are the best youtube channels for studying and understanding fashion.
- First of all we have HauteLeMode. This channel is more about discussing and rating fashion runway looks, celebrity looks and red carpet looks. Luke, the creator of this channel, also has a podcast with one of his friends. The podcast is called Fashion Victims. You should really check them both out. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoEj4uRzynPXEEegNqMnJVw
- Zoe Hong talks about everything you need to know before becoming a fashion designer. Her videos are really helpful and interesting. I really recommend it. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMQ_mPIBPi4IMpYEmuyOMqQ
- School of style is an actual styling and fashion school, that you have to pay for. But they have a youtube channel where they have great tips, information and famous stylist interviews. It’s very interesting. https://www.youtube.com/user/SchoolofStyleTV
I’ve been doing some research on various fashion blogs, photographers, editors and magazines. Today I am going to share with you guys some of the awesome blogs I found. Maybe tomorrow I will talk about some photographers and update you on my research everyday.
- https://notjessfashion.com/ This is a great blog, it really helped me with a lot of things, and it’s very inspiring. I highly recomend it.
- http://www.workworkwork.co/ Katherine has some really good styling tips and lifestyle tips. It’s really good.
- https://carodaur.com/ Caro is a fashion model, and has a lot of stories and photos from fashion weeks and other fashion events.
- https://www.freddieharrel.com/ She is a great storyteller and has been mentioned in a lot of famous magazines like Vogue, Marie Claire, Elle, Cosmopolitan etc.
- http://modestmira.blogspot.com/ She has great style, travel, beauty and reading tips.
- http://www.afashionfix.co.uk/ In this blog, she talks a lot about designer goodies, architecture and travel. It’s quite interesting.
If you would like more content like this let me know. Have a great day,