Hi guys, since the holidays are approaching, I thought, why not discuss high quality, designer gifts for those you love, while still keeping it on a budget. So today we are talking about gifts under 500€. Let’s go:
I put these in categories and I will link some examples and options for each and every one of them. Just click on the pictures. Also, most of the stuff I link in this post is from Farfetch. (not sponsored)
1. Ok, so kicking it off with nr 1, we have scarves. It’s autumn, winter is coming and a scarf just pulls an outfit together and makes it so stylish. I don’t think there is anyone that wouldn’t love a good quality, warm and fashionable scarf. Here are some suggestions:
2. Next, this one is not a clothing item, but it’s a great decoration for the room and it smells great. Yes, you guessed it, it’s a candle. Or multiple for that matter. I think they look great on your bedside table, on your desk or in the living room, anywhere really. And some of the candles smell so good. Now, I am not a specialist on candles and I don’t own a lot, so these examples are just from what I found on the internet. Here are a few options:
3. Let’s talk about earrings. I love jewelry, I think it makes every outfit look fancy and put together. Also, you can keep them forever and pass them on to you kids or grandkids. Earrings make for a great gift, whether it’s for Christmas or birthday. Here are some really cute ones:
295€-Joanna Laura Constantine
4. Next up are perfumes. There is this one brand, I found it on Instagram, it’s called Azaleo, it’s vegan and they have three scents that you can layer or not. They also have a little quiz to help you if you don’t know what scent you want. I will link them below as well as other perfumes that I really like.
5. This is not really 1 item, it’s a brand. But I had to put them on the list, because I just love them and they are also helping the environment. I mean, what else can you ask for. I already talked about them, but I will bring them up again. Boutique second life is a brand that takes vintage designer jewelry and keychains and stuff and transforms them into beautiful jewelry pieces. I will put some of my personal favorite pieces down below.
Hope this was helpful. These are just some of the things I think most people enjoy receiving. If there is anything you would like me to write about, let me know in the comment section, or send a DM on Instagram. Have a great day,