Hi guys, today we’re gonna talk about stylish celebrities. I am going to show you a few celebrities and their style, whether it’s street style or red carpet. Ok, let’s go:
1. First, we have Hailey Bieber. I absolutely love her street style, I think it’s a combination of 90s and today styles. I love the way she can make any basic outfit into something super stylish. I’d also say that long winter coats are one of her statement pieces. Here are some of her outfits:
2. Zendaya’s red carpet looks are out of this world, I wrote a whole post about her, if you want to check it out: https://delaylable.com/2020/12/08/zendaya-a-red-carpet-queen/ . Now, I wanna talk about her fashion week street style outfits. These are outfits that aren’t really casual, but they wouldn’t go on the red carpet either. Let me show you what I’m talking about:
3. I adore Dua Lipa. Her style is superior. From her red carpet looks, to her concert looks, to her street style. Right now we are gonna talk street style, but I highly recommend searching her red carpet and concert looks online. Her street style gives me huge 90s vibes, and if you didn’t get it already, I love the 90s. Just look at these outfits:
4. Emily Ratajkowski. I can’t say I am a huge fan of her, but I have to say I love her street style. It’s simple and casual, but something about it catches my attention. Let me show you some of her looks and you let me know what you think:
These are just a few celebrities that I consider have great style. Who do you think I should add to this list? Leave a comment and let me know. Hope you enjoyed, have a great day,
Hi guys, today I am going to talk about a few of my favorite designers right now. You may know some of these and it might be the first time you hear about others. Let’s go:
1. My absolute favourite, Simon Porte Jacquemus. As you probably guessed from his name, he is the founder and designer for Jacquemus. Lately, I have been obsessed with his pieces. He started his brand 10 years ago and named it after his mother’s maiden name. He studied at ESMOD Paris and was invited to present his collection at Paris Fashion Week in 2012. here are some of my personal faves from his runways:
2. Peter Do is another designer I really love and respect. He designed for Celine and Derek Lam before starting his own brand. Peter is a private person and you can’t really find any picture of him, but you can recognize him by his very unique tattoo that is a long black line from his neck to his hand. What I also really appreciate from Peter Do, except the clothes, is his genuine care for sustainability. He even created a whole new type of material that is sustainable and long lasting. Some of my favorite looks:
3. I discovered Dion Lee recently and I fell in love with his designs and his ethics. He has a few pieces that are unisex and I really love that. Also, I have a weird obsession with corsets which he has a bunch of and are so beautiful. I don’t have a lot of information on his life and career, but I will show you some stunning looks from his collections:
4. Iris van Herpen is such a great designer and she is so creative. Her designs are literal pieces of art. They look like a combination of sculpture, fashion and architecture. She designs Haute Couture pieces and she uses 3D printing as part of the creation process. She interned at Alexander McQueen before she decided to start her own brand in 2007. If you’ve never heard of her before, you HAVE to check out her work. It’s magical. I am going to show you some of my personal favorites:
5. Jean Paul Gaultier is a very controversial designer, since his pieces are very unconventional but in a good way. He first started as Pierre Cardin’s assistant, and then slowly began working his way up. During his career he was creative director at Hermes, he has his own brand, he released a single and co-hosted a TV show. Unfortunately he retired in January 2020, but I will show you some of his best looks in my opinion:
Hope you enjoyed, let me know who your favorite fashion designers are in the comment section below. Have a great day,
Hi guys. Today I am hoping I can help you find a way to always know what is happening in the fashion world. I know I was struggling before, because I wanted to be up to date with all the fashion news and gossip and I didn’t know how. So I started researching and I am going to share what I found with you. Let’s go:
1. First, this one is pretty easy, you can check some fashion websites like Fashionista, i-D, Vogue, Vogue Runway and Models.com. Or you could watch Vogue, i-D, BOF and The FF channel on youtube.
2. Now, this one isn’t really about fashion news, but I think it’s fun and it kind of helps if you want to discover new things. Go on Pinterest and search runway shows or anything you are interested in and start pinning them into a board. After you added them to your board, look if you know who designed that one dress, or who painted that painting and so on. If you find out, you can search him/her up and maybe find more things you like. Keep saving every picture you see, on Instagram, on Twitter, on Google, it doesn’t matter, save them on Pinterest and then you can also categorize them. Later on, if you want to go on to study fashion design you can use these photos as part of your mood boards.
3. This one really helped me. On Instagram, create a new account, name it whatever you want, but you don’t have to post anything on it. Then, follow all the fashion magazines out there, stylists, designeres, models, editors, brands, etc. This way, when you go on this account you will only get fashion information without it being interrupted by your friend vacation posts or whatever.
4. Last but not least, podcasts. There are a lot of great podcasts on Spotify. I will make a different post only talking about them, since there is a lot to talk about.
Hope this is helpful, I use these every day and they’ve helped me a bunch. Have a great day,
Hi guys, happy new year! Since 2020 finished I thought we can leave all the negative stuff behind and focus on what we can do better this year. I will share some ways you can help save the planet, fashion edition. Let’s start:
1. First, this one applies for any type of shopping, whenever you go to the mall or to a shop, always bring a tote bag or a fabric bag where you can put all of your new items. This way you don’t need a plastic bag and you reduce plastic pollution.
2. Another way to help, is to stop buying fast fashion. Fast fashion is really bad for the environment because the items are low quality so they don’t last long, they are cheap which means someone is being exploited for those items and they are usually based on trends which means that people tend to throw them away when a new trend comes along. Now, I am guilty of this, but lately I have been trying to raise money so I can invest in sustainable, good quality, long lasting pieces. Some examples of fast fashion are: H&M, Zara, Stradivarius, BooHoo,etc. I have a few posts about great brands you should check out if you want good quality and long lasting pieces.
3. This last one is the most fun.Thrifting. I know a lot of people are repulsed by the idea, but I am telling you, thrifting is wonderful. You can find one of a kind pieces for really low prices.It’s not only fun and satisfying, but also really great for the planet. So if you don’t want to pay a lot of money on sustainable brands, you can go thrifting. Also, if you are more interested in luxury pieces there are tons of preloved websites. One of my favorites is Vestiaire Collective.
I hope this inspired you to make a change. If all of us change just a small part of our lifestyle, we can save the planet we all love and live on. Have a great day,
Lately, I noticed I hear people talking about the same brands over and over again, so I decided to go on a ‘quest’ to find new brands that match my style, aren’t so well known and are more or less sustainable.
I made a long list of these brands, some of them are pretty cheap, but there are also some almost luxury brands. I chose these brands firstly because I loved their pieces, they look like pieces of art that you can wear.
I will link their Instagram next to their name and you can find their websites in the bio of their accounts. Let’s get started:
1. Paloma wool. Paloma wool is a sustainable and size inclusive brand with some beautiful pieces, at accessible prices in my opinion, considering they are made to be long lasting.
2. House of Sunny. House of Sunny is a British brand focused on sustainability. All of their pieces are vegan and they only create 2 collections per year, this way reducing the waste and reducing the carbon footprint. They have stunning garments, my personal favorites are their pants and cardigans.
3. Dion Lee. Dion Lee might be my favorite brand that I will be talking about today. His clothing is like wearable pieces of art. The first time I saw her work I fell in love. Something I also really love is that a lot of her pieces are unisex, which means anyone can wear them and look stunning.
4. Kim Shui. Kim Shui is another wonderful brand, I don’t have a lot of information about the brand itself but I can tell you the clothes are so beautiful. It is a little bit on the expensive side like Dion Lee, but it’s definitely worth it. Also, Kim Shui was nominated in the Forbes 30 under 30.
5. Miaou. Miaou became famous after the CEO, Alexia Eklaim, designed the perfect fitting vintage jeans. Her collections all have this 90’s feeling to them, and as a 90’s style lover I have to say I am in love.
Hope this was helpful, I know I loved finding all of these brands and sharing them with you. I have a whole list full of these kinds of brands so if you would like me to make this into a series let me know in the comment section. Have a great day,
Hi guys. We all know who Zendaya is and we also know she is a great actress, but did you know that her red carpet looks are absolute gold. Honestly, I haven’t seen her wear one bad look on the red carpet. I am going to talk about and rate some of her best looks.
1. I love the dress, the way the top, which looks like a corset, but I’m not sure. I also love the color combination and the hair and make up. The only thing I don’t love is that black ribbon on the side. I don’t really understand it’s point, but I like the way they paired the black heels to match it. I’ll rate it a 9/10 just for that ribbon.
2. This is one of her Met Gala looks. It’s absolutely stunning, it fits the theme perfectly and the detailing on it is perfect. I also love the way they did that shoulder piece. There is nothing I can comment on this look. I’ll rate it a 10/10, no doubt.
3. I think this color fits Zendaya really well. I love the puffer sleeves and that big bow. I would change that headband with a pink headband with a pair of matching shoes. This look gives me huge Tiffany and Co vibes. It’s probably the color :)). I’ll rate it a 9.5/10, because the headband doesn’t bother me that much.
4. I love a good deep v-neck, and it looks great on her. The dress is stunning and the shoes fit perfectly with it. There isn’t much to comment on. It’s a simple, classy look. I’ll rate it a 10/10.
5. This dress is so beautiful, I have no words. The sleeves are gorgeous and I love the ruffles. The shoes are ok, there isn’t anything interesting about them, but I think if they had added a little gold accent, like a necklace or a pair of statement earrings, they would pull the look together better. I’ll rate it a 9.5/10.
6, I love seeing a woman in a suit, but what I love more is the way they combined the suit with a beautiful cropped blazer. She looks great in white and I love her smile in this picture, it’s the best accessory she could ever wear. I will give it a 9/10, because I feeln like it nedds a little pop of color, like a statement colorful earring or a colorful bag.
7. This was an iconic appearance, that plastic like top looks like it was poured on her and the hair and make up are stunning. The skirt isn’t anything wow, but it looks great with that top. I’ll rate it a 10/10 because there’s nothing bad I can say about it.
Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it. If you liked it let me know, so I can make more posts like this one. Have a great day,
Hey guys, today I thought I would show you some of what I consider are the best red carpet looks ever. These are only a few, and this is my personal opinion. Ok, now that that’s settled, let’s start:
1. First we have Sandra Oh at the 2020 Oscars. She is wearing a beautiful Elie Saab gown. If I could, I would buy this dress in every single color and I would wear it everywhere. It’s stunning. Look at all the details… And it also fits her really well. I love this.
2. Next up, Kate Hudson at the Oscars in 2003. I have to say that the Atelier Versace dress she is wearing is giving me life. It’s simple, but there is something about it that draws you to it. Again, it fits her really nicely. The only thing I would change would be the hair. But at as a whole, it’s stunning.
3. Cate Blanchett also at the Oscars, but in 2011. She is wearing this divine gown which in the beginning was giving me Dior vibes. Turns out it’s actually Givenchy Haute Couture and I have to say I am impressed and absolutely in love with it. I love the crystal design on the top and the way it kind of continues on the bottom. Just beautiful.
4. This is an iconic look, slayed by Angelina Jolie at the Oscars in 2012. This Atelier Versace gown is stunning and it fits her perfectly. The way the fabric is draped makes it so flattering on Angelina. I have nothing else to say about this, it’s just perfect.
5. Another iconic and risky look, is Rihanna’s 2011 Grammy dress. Now when I say risky, I mean it in a good way. This Jean Paul Gaultier gown looks divine on her, and I love the fact that Rihanna loves taking risks like this. And, might I add, she always pulls these risky looks off.
6. Just like Rihanna, Lady Gaga is known for her weird, risky looks. This Armani Prive dress, worn at the Grammys in 2010 is one of her best looks, in my opinion. It has the exact level of craziness and I think it looks so good. The shoes are my favorite part. They are so unique and interesting and they work perfectly with the dress. And don’t get me started on the hair. It brings a pop of color to the whole look. I absolutely love this look.
7. Zendaya is a red carpet queen, she slays every single red carpet she goes to. I will make a blog post about her. This Vera Wang dress is stunning and it fits her beautifully. The hair, the dress, the jewelry and the shoes, everything creates a stunning look for this Emmys 2019 red carpet.
8. This Giambattista Valli yellow gown worn by J Lo at the Golden Globes in 2016 is beautiful. I love the sleeves and the slit, they make the look more interesting and sophisticated. And I love the color, it fits her perfectly.
9. And last but not least, Mr Harry Styles, who couldn’t miss on this list. First of all he is an icon and he is literally making history. Harry Styles is known for breaking gender norms. This Gucci look he wore at the Met Gala in 2019 started a lot of controversial talk, but I think he looks stunning and that sheer and lace part looks so sophisticated and it fits him so well.
Hope you enjoyed. Share some red carpet looks you loved and let me know what else you would like me to write about. Have a great day,
Hi guys, since corona came, most of us have been watching Netflix all day. So I thought maybe show you some shows you should watch if you love fashion. These shows have a lot of great outfits, some have some questionable outfit choices, but that’s also part of the fashion industry. Also, these shows have a great plot and are really interesting. Let’s go:
1. Gossip girl. This is an iconic show. You HAVE to watch it.There are so many awesome outfits and plot twists. It’s one of my favorite shows. I don’t know how I feel about the reboot. It sounds cool, but I doubt that it can be as good as the original. I guess we will have to wait and see.
2. Friends. I know everybody knows about Friends, mostly because of its plot and humor. But honestly, I loved all of their outfits and their aesthetic, i guess. Friends is a show everyone should watch, whether they like fashion, comedy, plot twists or just the actors. It’s a must see.
3. Emily in Paris. This one is kind of controversial. I personally liked it, but some of the outfit choices were pretty questionable. It’s a bit cliche, but something about it attracted me to it. Anyways, it does have some good and some bad outfits, but I do recommend you watch it.
4. Dynasty. I am obsessed with this show. It’s all about the drama and everything is so fancy and luxurious. The clothes are to die for and the plot is so so good. I cannot recommend this more. I am still waiting for season 4…
5. The Crown. I just started watching this one, but I have to say, the costume designer did a great job. The outfits and dresses and everything on this show are so well made and so beautiful, plus that they really resemble some of the actual real life dresses.
6. Elite. Another very popular show, Elite als has a really interesting plot line, but the outfits they all wear are stunning. Plus, I really like spanish shows, so if you also like spanish shows with a great plot line and beautiful outfits, you should definitely check it out.
Hope you enjoyed. I will also be writing a post about the best movies and one about fashion documentaries. Let me know if you have any suggestions. Have a great day,
Hi guys, most people that know me personally know that I have an obsession with shoes. I have a LOT of shoes. But today I am just going to talk about a few shoe styles everyone should have. If you have all of these you are ready for every event possible. So, let’s go:
1. White sneakers. This is a must have, but most people already own a pair of white sneakers. They’re basic.
2. A pair of high tops. Whether they are Converse, Nike, Adidas,Reebok,etc. It doesn’t matter, but a pair of high tops wor5ks with pretty much anything.
3. A pair of high heeled strappy sandals. First, let me give you some advice. I am telling you this from personal experience. Don’t buy all your heels the same color. I have 4 pairs of heels, all of them black. Don’t do that. If you have more than one pair of heels, buy them in different colors. Also, choose a style of heel you feel comfortable in. Of course, there will always be that one pair of heels that is stunning but you only wear them when you know you will be sitting down.
4. A pair of high heeled boots. These, in my opinion, should be really comfortable, so you can wear them when you have errands to run, places to go or just walking through the city.
5. A pair of combat boots. I absolutely love combat boots. They look so stylish with everything, whether it’s dresses, jeans, skirts, sweatpants. I wear them with literally everything.
6. A pair of statement shoes. Whether it’s sneakers, a pair of heels, a pair of boots, it’s good to have a pair of statement shoes for special events.
Hope this is hopeful and let me know if you think I left something out. Have a great day,
Hi guys,let’s talk style on a budget. I want to make this clear, style has nothing to do with how rich or poor you are. You could be the richest person on the planet and have no style and you could be struggling with money, but still have a great style. Now that we got this out of the way, let’s go.
– First of all, in my opinion, whatever your style is, you should have a few basic pieces. Like a pair of good quality jeans, a white and a black T-shirt, a dress, a jean jacket and a leather jacket. With these pieces you can put together a bunch of outfits without having to spend a lot of money. For these basics I suggest shopping at Zara and/or H&M. They have good quality clothes at accessible prices.
– Now, you should find a few pieces that are a must have for your style, For example, if your style is classy and elegant, you should buy a white button-up, a pair of suit pants and an elegant overcoat. If your style is more grungy, you should get a pair of combat boots, some chain necklaces, a graphic Tee and maybe fishnets. Having these pieces help integrate your style with the basics you already have. You can also either buy these at Zara and H&M, but if you want them a little bit cheaper, you can find them at Pull and Bear, Bershka and Stradivarius.
– Lastly, you can go searching for other things you think might pull the looks together or something you really love. Pretty much, after you have all the basics we just talked about, you can get pieces you love and feel like they might bring a more personal touch to your outfits. These pieces you can buy from wherever you find them. I mean you could find this beautiful belt that matches your style and your budget in a small boutique. These personal touches should be something you connect with. It doesn’t really matter where it’s from.
Hope this post was useful, I would love it if you let me know some other topics you would like me to write about. Have a great day,