I consider myself a pretty well traveled person, so I am going to tell you and encourage you to visit these places. I did not visit them all, there are still some that are on my bucket list and I am hoping to cut some off after this whole COVID-19 thing is over. Let’s start:
1. Portugal. Since I lived there for a while, I can tell you it’s a beautiful place to visit and even live full-time. The people are so nice and there are some absolutely stunning cities and views. They even have their very own Venice called Aveiro. It’s just a beautiful country and there are so many beaches you can go to, not only Algarve.
2. Paris. This is an obvious one, but I had to include it. There are beautiful places to visit, but just the city itself is just stunning. I visited it a few times, but I never really had the time to visit everything, so I am hoping to go again so I can just visit everything. It’s definitely worth going.
3. Italy. Again, a pretty obvious, but necessary one. I haven’t been there, but I most definitely want to go. There are tons of places to visit in Italy, historical, artsy or pretty views, you can find them all. I would suggest searching for hidden beauties in Italy, or just any of the countries and cities that I am gonna talk about. I could do a post about them if you would be interested.
4. Thasos. This is a beautiful island in Greece. I went there on multiple occasions and it’s such a relaxing environment with tons of different types of beaches. There is this beach called Marble Beach, where there is almost no sand but mostly marble rocks. I recommend it 100%.
5. London. I couldn’t leave this one out, just because it’s my dream city and I think it’s so freaking pretty. You NEED to visit it, it’s a beautiful city with so much history and so many pretty places. I can’t stress enough how awesome London is.
6. Romania. Not a lot of people know about all the beauties you can find here. This is where I live and I did see a bunch of cool places, but not even half of everything that Romania offers. There’s beaches and mountains, there are tons of different castles, including Dracula’s castle. One of my favorite cities is Sibiu, I just think it’s stunning. Romania is one of the hidden gems of Europe and in my opinion everyone should visit it.
7. Disneyland. Whether it’s the one from Orlando or the one from Paris, it’s an experience that you cannot miss. You don’t have to be a kid to enjoy it. It’s such a pretty place and it emanates happiness. I rest my case.
Hope this helped, I am planning on doing a sequel because there are so many other places to visit,that I couldn’t fit in just one post. Have a great day,