Since I did a 2020 trends post, I thought I’d do one about the accessories. So here it is:
Square toe shoes
Square toe shoes have been a “thing” since 2019, but apparently it will go on in 2020.
Big hoop earrings
Hoop earrings are one of my favorite accessories. They are so pretty and a little bit edgy. I love them.
Dolce and Gabbana
As a pretty short person, I can say platforms are a real life savior. I wear them every chance I get.
I don’t really know what to call these and I also don’t really know what you would use them for, but they are pretty cute.
Yesterday I posted about the trends that are coming in 2020, so today I am going to show you some looks that I styled and contain the trends.
Suits and blazers
dress: Elisabetta Franchi,490$
bag: RED Valentino, 639$
shoes: René Caovilla, 395$
earrings: Oscar de la Renta, 195$
dress: Eywasouls Malibu,255$
shoes: Yves Saint Laurent,1195$
earrings: Ileana Makri,359$
dress: Alexandre Vauthier,1445$
shoes: Dolce and Gabbana,2025$
bracelet: Annelise Michelson,266$
necklace: John Brevard,4200$
coat: Eudon Choi,766$
shirt: Michael Kors,850$
shoes: Sarah Jessica Parker,345$
skirt: Love Sam,265$
bag: Miu Miu,1478$
shoes: Christian Louboutin,695$
Since the year is almost ending, I think it’s only appropriate to be prepared for the new year with the upcoming trends.
As I didn’t go to any of the fashion weeks, I watched them online. Here are some of the trends of 2020:
Suits and blazers
You are definitely going to see a lot of suits and blazers in 2020. Most of the big fashion houses presented at least one suit or blazer in their runway shows. I think they are absolutely gorgeous and they are very versatile, because you can use for almost any occasion.
Dolce and Gabbana,Versace
The tropical prints have also been all over the fashion runways. It’s so summery and fun, I think it’s a great trend. The colours are so vibrant and it seems as if they make you happy by looking at them.
Chanel,Louis Vuitton,Tory Burch
Puffed sleeves are such a great detail for shirts, they change the whole dynamic of the outfit. They are one of the trends I am looking most forward to.
The neons are making a comeback, and I couldn’t be happier about it. The power of neon colours is so strong and their such a statement piece.
Sequins were everywhere in the fashion weeks. They are such a cool trend and also they can mix with almost everything. Not really my favourite only because I find them a little bit to out there for me, but I do enjoy them on other people.
Here are 10 items that I read and heard that you might have to get rid of in 2020.
- Very high heels will probably be switched out for lower and trendier footwear.
- Cold shoulder tops
- Skinny jeans you will see more loose type jeans in 2020.
- Chunky “dad” shoes is one of the things that I will miss.
- Mustard designers will swap out the condiment-inspired color for lighter and more saturated saffron shades.
- The neon trend will probably fade to black.
- Ripped jeans are on the way out.
- Patterned leggings will soon be a fashion faux pas.
- Pajama-like looks will probably be replaced with more comfortable, polished ensembles.
- Bike shorts will not be seen outside of the gym.
I was wondering if any of you guys know any hair dye tips. I am planning on dyeing my hair, but I don’t know what colour. My hair is a light brown and I really don’t know what colour would look good on me.
If you have any suggestions please comment down below. Thank you sooo much.
I speak 4 languages fluently, and I know sometimes it’s hard to learn a new language. So here are some tips:
- Try and surround yourself with people that speak that language.
- When you watch a movie and you can add subtitles, choose the subtitles in the language you are trying to learn.
- Listen to music in that language.
- Reading is probably the hardest, but if you already know more or less the language, reading could really help you with vocabulary and expressions.
- Find someone to talk to that can also correct you if you pronounced something wrong.
If you know any other tips leave them in the comment section and don’t forget to leave a like.