Hi guys, we are going to talk about some styling tips for a more put together/fashionable outfit.
1. If you want to wear a baggy shirt make sure you wear either skinny jeans, leggings or shorts, and vice versa, baggy pants with a tight shirt, tank top or T-shirt. Don’t wear both baggy shirts and baggy pants.
2. Try to match your bag to your shoes or belt, rather than to your clothes. It looks much cleaner and put together.
3. If you want to go for a monochromatic look, try to match different shades of that colors, not the same color in the same shade. Trust me, it’s gonna look way better. (this doesn’t apply if you want to do an all whit or all black outfit)
4. Try combining opposite colors like orange and purple or pink and blue etc.
5. For a more stylish look, style a neutral outfit with some colorful accessories.
Hope this helped, if you know any other tips leave them in the comment section. Have a beautiful day.
Today I am going to talk about some must-have items. From clothing to accessories. This is my personal opinion, it doesn’t have to apply to everybody.
A white T-shirt
Just a plain white T-shirt, that goes with absolutely anything. It goes with jeans, leggings, literally any type of pants or skirts. Here is an example from YSL:
A pair of jeans
I think everybody own at least one pair of jean. For example I have a pair of mom jeans and a pair of skinny jeans. For the moment I am in love with mom and boyfriend jeans. This pair is from Pull & Bear:
A leather jacket
I honestly love a good leather jacket with almost anything. I use mine way too much. It’s just so versatile and you can use it almost any season. This one is from Asos:
A pair of white sneakers
White sneakers are an absolute must. They just work with everything. There are so many different types of white sneakers that I love, but these are the Adidas Superstars and they are a great option:
Black high heels
To continue with the shoe section, black high heels are also a must. They can turn almost any casual outfit into a dressy or night out kind of outfit. These are from Christian Louboutin:
A classic belt
Until last summer, I didn’t really use belts. But know that I discovered them I am soo in love with belts. They just change the outfit completely and make it more sophisticated. This is just a classical belt from Chanel:
Hope you enjoyed. If you know any other must-have items or you want me to make a part two, leava a comment down below. Have a great day.