I should start off by saying I am obsessed with musicals so most of the movies you will see here will be musicals. As for series I love mystery, drama,comedy, literally a little bit of everything.
- Stranger things is one of the series I never thought I’d like and turned out I loved it. In the begining I couldn’t even watch the first episode. Now I can’t wait for the fourth season.
- Riverdale I love it! The drama, the mystery, the romance …. it’s everything. When I start watching it, it’s like a drug, I can’t stop.
- The greatest showman it’s one of my absolute favorites. The plot is wonderful and the actors are brilliant. I’ve heard there will be a sequel.
- Jane the Virgin is another one of the series I love. And like the rest of the series and movies it has a lot of drama. I mean, it’s a telenovela, so what else can i ask for.
- Mamma Mia 1/2 I saw this movie more then 100 times and I’m not exaggerating. I used to watch it every week with my mom an sister. I know the lines by heart.
- Chicago my mom showed it to me after my dance teacher created a choreography on a song from the movie. It captivated me and I watched it various times.
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s last but not least this is a classic and since I love Audrey Hepburn I asked a friend to borrow me her collection of Audrey Hepburn movies. I still haven’t watched them all, but it definitely is on my to do list.
Since I can remember I always danced. Ballet has always been an important part of my life, even though I’ve had my ups and downs. But these last two years have been the most challenging because of my injury. Maybe I’ll do a little storytime later this week, but for now I will just share with you some tips for when you are feeling down because of any kind of injury.
- First of all, you need to understand that healing takes time and usually there isn’t a lot you can do about it. You just have to be patient and give it some time.
- Also you should find a hobby or something to take your mind off of the injury. For example I am dedicating my free time to studying and writing this blog.
- Another thing that really helps is talking to someone about what’s on your mind.
- Do not think about all the bad things that can happen. Only think about the good things that happened and will happen.
I travel a lot because of dance contests, family and, of course, pleasure. So I thought I should share with you guys my top 5 places to travel to:
- London, UK It has to be my number one. Even though I have only been there once, I found it so captivating and beautiful. The cute little houses, the people, the shops are all wonderful. I hope one day I will go there not only to visit, but to live and work there.
- Disneyland, Orlando I’ve been there a long time ago, but I will never forget the experiences I lived there. It’s so colorful and fun.
- Thasos, Greece It’s where me and my family usually pass our summer holidays. It looks like it’s out of a fairytale.
- Sibiu, Romania It has to be my absolute favorite city in Romania. It’s so rustic and old and it has all of these monuments and places to visit. If you want the best experience you should go there in the winter, around Christmas.
- Paris, France I know that for a lot of people it’s their number one. It is beautiful and magical, but it just isn’t my favorite city. I would still love to visit it again and maybe see more of the famous monuments.
Hi, my name is Delia, but most people call me Delayla. I decided to start this blog to interact and improve my writing skills. Since I’m not very experienced with blogs, I guess the best way to start this is present myself;
I’m 14 years old, I study in Portugal even though I am Romanian. I live with a great family here in Portugal while my sister and my parents live in Romania. Back home I have a dog called Perla and a cat called Pepsi.
My passions are fashion, movies and dancing. I moved here for one of the best ballet academy in Europe, but unfortunately because of an injury, right now i can’t dance. For now I dedicate myself to school and this blog.
If you have any questions you would like to ask you can follow and dm me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/_.delayla._/