Hey guys, today I thought I would show you some of what I consider are the best red carpet looks ever. These are only a few, and this is my personal opinion. Ok, now that that’s settled, let’s start:
1. First we have Sandra Oh at the 2020 Oscars. She is wearing a beautiful Elie Saab gown. If I could, I would buy this dress in every single color and I would wear it everywhere. It’s stunning. Look at all the details… And it also fits her really well. I love this.
2. Next up, Kate Hudson at the Oscars in 2003. I have to say that the Atelier Versace dress she is wearing is giving me life. It’s simple, but there is something about it that draws you to it. Again, it fits her really nicely. The only thing I would change would be the hair. But at as a whole, it’s stunning.
3. Cate Blanchett also at the Oscars, but in 2011. She is wearing this divine gown which in the beginning was giving me Dior vibes. Turns out it’s actually Givenchy Haute Couture and I have to say I am impressed and absolutely in love with it. I love the crystal design on the top and the way it kind of continues on the bottom. Just beautiful.
4. This is an iconic look, slayed by Angelina Jolie at the Oscars in 2012. This Atelier Versace gown is stunning and it fits her perfectly. The way the fabric is draped makes it so flattering on Angelina. I have nothing else to say about this, it’s just perfect.
5. Another iconic and risky look, is Rihanna’s 2011 Grammy dress. Now when I say risky, I mean it in a good way. This Jean Paul Gaultier gown looks divine on her, and I love the fact that Rihanna loves taking risks like this. And, might I add, she always pulls these risky looks off.
6. Just like Rihanna, Lady Gaga is known for her weird, risky looks. This Armani Prive dress, worn at the Grammys in 2010 is one of her best looks, in my opinion. It has the exact level of craziness and I think it looks so good. The shoes are my favorite part. They are so unique and interesting and they work perfectly with the dress. And don’t get me started on the hair. It brings a pop of color to the whole look. I absolutely love this look.
7. Zendaya is a red carpet queen, she slays every single red carpet she goes to. I will make a blog post about her. This Vera Wang dress is stunning and it fits her beautifully. The hair, the dress, the jewelry and the shoes, everything creates a stunning look for this Emmys 2019 red carpet.
8. This Giambattista Valli yellow gown worn by J Lo at the Golden Globes in 2016 is beautiful. I love the sleeves and the slit, they make the look more interesting and sophisticated. And I love the color, it fits her perfectly.
9. And last but not least, Mr Harry Styles, who couldn’t miss on this list. First of all he is an icon and he is literally making history. Harry Styles is known for breaking gender norms. This Gucci look he wore at the Met Gala in 2019 started a lot of controversial talk, but I think he looks stunning and that sheer and lace part looks so sophisticated and it fits him so well.
Hope you enjoyed. Share some red carpet looks you loved and let me know what else you would like me to write about. Have a great day,