I speak 4 languages fluently, and I know sometimes it’s hard to learn a new language. So here are some tips:
- Try and surround yourself with people that speak that language.
- When you watch a movie and you can add subtitles, choose the subtitles in the language you are trying to learn.
- Listen to music in that language.
- Reading is probably the hardest, but if you already know more or less the language, reading could really help you with vocabulary and expressions.
- Find someone to talk to that can also correct you if you pronounced something wrong.
If you know any other tips leave them in the comment section and don’t forget to leave a like.