Since I do travel a lot, I thought I could give you some tips and tricks for a more comfortable experience/travel. You might already know some of these, but maybe some might actually help you.
- The first thing that I find is one of the most important, is having your phone fully charged AND having an external battery.
- Next, of course you need your passport, plane ticket and other documents you might need to leave the county.
- You should always have something warm, like a warm jacket or a blanket, because normally it is pretty cold inside the plane.
- Ways have snaks with you. The food in airports and airplanes is very expensive.
- Have a little pouch where you put your passport and documents so that you can carry it in your bag. It’s very helpful because you don’t have to spend 1,000 years looking for your passport or plane ticket.
- Also always have a book or notebook so that you can kill some time.
- If you are travelling with a friend or family, bring some cards so that you can play together.
- I almost forgot, ALWAYS have ear buds or headphones with you. I wouldn’t have survived any of my flights without my trust worthy headphones.
Hope these help, of they did, leave a like. Do you have any other tips?